- 150g fresh oysters, lightly rinsed and well drained
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander and spring onion
- 80g sweet potato flour
- 200-240ml water
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- Dash of monosodium glutamate
- Dash of pepper
- Combine batter ingredients. Stir to mix well and set aside.
- Heat oil and sesame oil in a nonstick saucepan. Pour in the batter and allow to set for 20-30 seconds until a thin crispy skin forms.
- With a spatula, push the centre of the formed skin slightly open then add garlic, eggs and seasoning.
- Add the oysters and a little more oil if necessary. Stir-fry well to mix with the sweet potato flour skin. Toss and fry briskly then dish out and serve with a sprinkling of chopped coriander and spring onion.