- Make a half slit in the centre of the tofu pok. Turn the tofu pok inside out carefully without breaking it.
- Combine all the ingredients for the filling in a mixing bowl and mix in seasoning.
- Throw the mixture against the side of the bowl two or three times until it is sticky and springy in texture.
- Spoon the filling into the cavity of the tofu pok. (Make sure the tofu pok is not broken but it should stay in shape.) Fill up into a ball.
- Dust the tofu pok balls with cornflour before deep-frying in hot oil until crispy and lightly golden. Drain from oil and serve with chilli sauce.
You may also like