This recipe is best with
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- Dash of salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp butter
- Beat eggs with milk and add in salt and pepper. Put butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Melt butter on high for 30 seconds.
- Add beaten egg mixture to the melted butter and microwave on high for 1 minute 15 seconds.
- Remove bowl and stir or whisk the set pieces of eggs from the sides of the bowl in towards the centre.
- Cook on high for a further 1 minute 15 seconds to 1 minute 45 seconds, stirring or whisking twice.
- When the eggs are three-quarters cooked, you can still see a significant amount of runny egg in the bowl but when the eggs are cooked, they will be moist but not completely set. Leave to stand for one to two minutes, then remove the scrambled eggs and serve immediately with toasted bread.