Ingredients is not available.
- Marinate chicken pieces mixing together all the ingredients A. Marinate for about 2 hrs. Then deep fry the chicken pieces.(Not very crispy)
- Grind dry all the ingredients C to powder.
- Heat wok and add ghee or butter. Add lemongrass,shallot,red chillies,pound garlic & ginger and fry until fragrant.
- Add curry leaves,tomato,tomato puree,curry powder, chilli powder, chicken stock, milk, sugar and pandan leaves and bring to boil.
- Add the ground spices and Fried chicken pieces together and simmer for about 2 mins.
- Add the washed and drained Basmathi rice and stir well into the mixture. Cover the lid cook until the rice is cooked.
- Upon adding the rice, the mixture can also be transferred to the automatic rice cooker for the rest of the cooking processes.
- Can be garnished with coriander leaves and roasted cashew nuts.
- Best to be eaten with Mutton Dalca and Cucumber Acar.