Ingredients is not available.
- Divide your dough into even pieces of 40g each. Roll the dough into a ball and flatten out with your hand.
- Weigh the lotus seed paste. If you like the yolk of salted eggs, you can insert one in the centre.
- Place the filling in the middle of the flat dough and slowly wrap around it. Seal the edges and roll dough lightly between your palms until the filling is hidden.
- Dust mould lightly with flour. Press doughball into the mooncake mould. Knock the mould against the table to dislodge the mooncake.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ºC for 10 minutes. Remove and leave to cool for 5 minutes. Brush on beaten egg glaze. Return to bake for another 10 minutes or till golden.