- 1 cup plain yoghurt
- 250ml deep frozen strawberry yoghurt
- 1 cup full fresh strawberries, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup 7-Up
- 5 maraschino cherries, coarsely chopped
- Process plain yoghurt, strawberry yoghurt, chopped strawberries and 7-Up in a blender until mixture turns smooth. Pour into a suitable well-chilled container. Chill till mixture turns slushy and icy.
- Scoop smoothie out into well-chilled parfait glasses. Serve immediately with chopped maraschino cherries.
1 thought on “Strawberry Smoothie”
That smoothie looks so refreshing! I love these flavors on hot summer days – perfect way to cool down