This recipe is best with
- 500g bread flour
- 100g sugar
- 10g yeast
- 20g full cream milk powder
- 1pc egg
- 225g warm water
- 30g margarine
- 100g pistachio (chopped)
- 200g Beryls Liquid Milk Compound Chocolate
- Mix warm water and yeast in a mixing bowl until dissolved.
- Then add in bread flour, sugar, full cream milk powder and egg. Mix to form a dough. Then, add in margarine till well mixed.
- Let the dough rest for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Divide the 330g dough into 3 pieces, roll to flatten it to 0.5cm thickness and 30cm in diameter.
- Sandwich with Beryls Liquid Milk Compound Chocolate layer by layer.
- Cut the dough into 16 lines; 8 lines with a length of 12cm and 8 lines with a length of 10cm. Then lift 2 cut sides, twist it then fold left and right. (refer the picture shown)
- Repeat the same to form all 8 anchor shapes. Prove the bread for 45 minutes, apply a layer of egg wash and bake at 180°C for 12-15minutes.
- Let it cool and brush melted butter onto the surface, Then sprinkle chocolate chips and chopped nuts.
- Lastly, dust some snow powder on top of the bread. Ready to serve.