This recipe is best with
- Parmesan Cookies:
- 240g Al Purpose Flour
- 60g Corn Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 135g Icing Sugar
- 75 Ground Almond
- 140g Perfect Italiano Parmesan Grated
- 220g Anchor Unsalted Butter, soften
- Cheese Crust:
- 200g Perfect Italiano Parmesan Grated
- 40g Sugar
- 8g Corn Starch
- 80g Anchor Unsalted Butter, soften
- 20g Anchor UHT Full Cream Milk
- Sift all dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Using a paddle attachment, add in soft butter and parmesan cheese and mix until form a dough.
- Roll the dough flat into 1cm thickness and chill. Then cut with 2.5cm round cutter. Line on a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Roll down the crust between 2 parchment paper. (about 2mm thickness). Freeze until hard.
- Cut the crust with 2.5cm round cutter and place it on top of the cookies base
- Bake in a preheated oven at 150 °C for about 14 - 16 minutes or until golden brown colour.
For the Parmesan Cookies:
For the Cheese Crust: