This recipe is best with
- 562g mix fruit
- 125g almond slice
- 125g bread flour
- 25g dry yeast
- 225ml milk
- 400g butter
- 60g almond paste
- 375g bread flour
- 10g stollen spice
- 10g fine salt
- 10g vanilla essence
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees Celcius.
- Mix well bread flour, dry yeast and luke warm milk into A mixture. Keep aside for 20 minutes to become fermented.
- Put all B ingredients together, butter, almond paste, bread flour, stolen spice, salt, vanilla essence and A mixture in mixer machine until it becomes dough.
- Add in C ingredients on last spin to avoid the mixed fruits and almond slices to be mashed up.
- Portion the dough into 400g on a greased tray. This recipe makes 5 loaves.
- Proof the dough for 30 minute.
- Bake it for approximately 25 minutes until it becomes golden brown.