- 400 grams of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Chocolate, almond flakes or any edible sprinkles of your choice (for garnish)
- In a medium saucepan, combine the condensed milk, chocolate powder and butter. Stir with a silicon spatula for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Continue stirring until the mixture darkens and thickens.
- Remove from heat. Let it cool completely.
- With butter-greased hands, roll the mixture into small balls.
- Coat in sprinkles of your choice. Repeat this with the remaining mix.
- Ready to eat or chill until serving!