This recipe is best with
- 600g spare ribs
- 50g peanut butter
- 50g celery
- 50g Hong Kong flour
- 100g water
- 50g HP sauce
- 50g sugar
- a little salt
- 100g oil
- Clean spare ribs and cut them into smaller pieces.
- Cook HP sauce with a bit of oil and water. Dish up. Blend the celery.
- Place peanut butter, blended celery, salt, cooked HP sauce and sugar in a bowl. Mix well.
- Marinate spare ribs with the above mixture for at least one hour. Add flour to the ribs and mix well.
- Heat oil in a wok and deep-fry the marinated spare ribs for about three minutes.