- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 cup castor sugar
- 3 medium-sized mashed ripe bananas
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 150ml fresh milk
- 1 Granny Smith apple, skin peeled and diced
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celcius and lightly grease a 12-cup capacity muffin pan or line it with paper cases.
- Sift flour, cinnamon powder, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda into a mixing bowl.
- Add sugar and stir until well combined.
- Place bananas, egg and milk into a jug. Whisk with a fork to combine.
- Add banana mixture and apple to the dry ingredients. Gently fold all the ingredients together until just combined.
- Spoon mixture into prepared muffin pan and bake for 12-15 minutes or until well risen.
- Allow to stand for five minutes before turning out onto a wire rack.
1 thought on “Banana Muffins”
Have tried…wonderful taste thanks mdm Amy..