- Preheat oven to 205°C. In a mixing bowl, sieve together the flour, baking powder and salt, and then add the sugar.
- Form a well in the middle of the mixture.
- In another bowl, gently beat the egg with a fork.
- Blend well with the milk and oil.
- Then pour the egg mixture into the well made in the flour mixture.
- Gently fold the mixture until it just comes together - do not over mix. The batter should still be lumpy.
- Pour into greased muffin moulds and bake for 25 minutes until well-risen and golden brown in colour.
You may also like