This recipe is best with
- 435g eggs
- 325g sugar
- 20g emulsifier (quick 75)
- 145g Anchor butter (unsalted)
- 145g margarine
- 110g hazelnut paste / Nutella
- 35g cocoa mass / dark chocolate
- 70g Wescobee honey
- 5g salt
- 7g vanilla flavour
- 55g sorbitol / glycerine
- 290g all purpose flour
- 35g ground hazelnut
- 35g cocoa powder
- 11g baking powder
- 1g baking soda
- 15g milk powder
- Using a paddle, beat sugar, emulsifier, butter, margarine, hazelnut paste, cocoa mass, honey and salt for 30 seconds on slow speed.
- Continue for 10 minutes on high speed. Scrape down the mix.
- Add vanilla and eggs gradually followed by sorbitol and mix for 10 minutes on medium speed.
- Premix dry ingredients and mix on slow speed for 30 seconds.
- Scale batter at 420g each into paper lined tins.
- Bake at 180°C for 35 minutes.