This recipe is best with
- 200g chocolate
- 100g salted butter
- 3 eggs
- 100g sugar
- 50g flour
- Sea salt to sprinkle
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in the microwave, or in a double-boiler.
- Beat the eggs and sugar until creamy.
- Add the melted chocolate to the egg mixture, and then fold in the flour gently.
- Line the bottom of a 26cm springform tin with baking paper, and rub butter on its sides.
- Pour the cake mixture into the tin, and bake for between 15 and 20 minutes.