- Combine radish and water in a saucepan and simmer over low heat for 10 to 15 minutes until radish is soft and the liquid has evaporated.
- Add in dried shrimps, sausage and watery rice batter. Mix in seasoning and shallot crisps and stir the mixture well.
- Cook mixture for two to three minutes over medium low heat, stirring all the time, until the mixture turns to a thick paste.
- Pour the paste into a greased 20cm to 21cm square cake tin. Smoothen the surface with a spatula. Place it in the steamer and steam over high heat for 35 to 45 minutes.
- Remove the cake and allow it to cool thoroughly before cutting into slices.
- Shallow fry the radish cake slices and serve with chilli sauce.
You may also like