The Cappucino Semperit is a swirly coffee-flavoured cookie with crunchy almond nibs and chocolate chips that has an aroma that can attract coffee lovers a mile away.
Photo and recipe is courtesy of SCS.
- 240 g butter
- 80 g icing sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 4 tsp coffee paste / emulco
- 220 g low-protein flour
- 80 g corn flour
- 25 g ground almond
- 70 g almond nibs
- 70 g chocolate chips
- Beat butter and icing sugar until fluffy. Then add in vanilla essence and coffee paste.
- Next, add in flour, corn flour and ground almond. Mix well.
- Place a nozzle into piping bag and place the dough into the bag.
- Pipe into desired shape and garnish with almond nibs and chocolate chips.
- Bake at 160ºC for 18 minutes or until cooked.