This recipe is best with
- Croissant pastry
- 2 slices cheddar cheese, cut into 1cm broad strips
- Egg Glaze
- Apricot Gel:
- 2 tbsp apricot gel
- 5 tbsp water
- Roll pastry out flat.
- Cut into 8cm squares.
- Cut the square diagonally into a triangle.
- Cut two 3cm-long slits on either side of the pyramid´s peak.
- Place a strip of cheese in the centre.
- Fold flap over the cheese to hold it down.
- Adjust to form a bow.
- Leave to rise for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Brush with egg glaze before baking at 200 ºC for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Mix well, then heat up to warm.
- Apply immediately.