- 250ml chicken stock
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1/2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp light soya sauce
- A few drops of thick soya sauce
- 1 big onion, cubed
- 1/2 tbsp plain flour
- 2 tbsp garlic oil
- Heat oil and saute cubed big onions until soft and limp. Add flour and fry for half a minute.
- Mix in the rest of the sauce ingredients and the chicken stock.
- Simmer sauce until it is thick. Pour over chicken chop and serve hot.