- 500g chicken wings
- Ingredients A
- 20 cili padi
- 2 cm galangal (blend with 2 stalks lemongrass and cili)
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Rendang Mix
- 1 tsp MAGGI® Chicken Stock Granules
- 2 stalks lemongrass, crushed
- 4 cups thin coconut milk
- 1 piece tamarind
- 2 tbsps kerisik (fried grated coconut)
- Stems of spring onion
- Combine ingredients A and MAGGI® Rendang Mix to marinate chicken.
- Stir in MAGGI® Chicken Stock Granules and let stand for 20 minutes.
- Add lemongrass, coconut milk and tamarind.
- Bring to boil, simmer and cook over low heat until gravy is fairly thick. Add kerisik and cook until gravy thickens.
- Garnish with spring onions.