- 2 chicken thighs, deboned
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- dash of pepper
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp ginger juice
- 1 tbsp Shao Hsing Hua Tiau cooking wine (optional)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3 tbsp corn flour
- 1 tbsp rice flour
- 100g breadcrumbs
- Clean chicken thigh pieces well. Pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper then season with marinade for several hours or preferably overnight.
- Sprinkle marinated chicken with combined flour mixture, then dip into beaten egg.
- Toss in breadcrumbs and deep-fry in hot oil till crispy and golden.
- Drain chicken on absorbent kitchen paper, then cut into bite-sized pieces.