This recipe is from the Don’t Call Me Chef column.
- 150g mixed mesclun leaves
- 8-10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 boneless chicken thigh, roasted and sliced
- 1 tbsp roasted sesame seeds
- ½ cup orange vinaigrette dressing
- Juice from 1 orange
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp castor sugar
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- To make vinaigrette, mix all the ingredients in a jar and shake vigorously.
- To assemble salad, mix all the ingredients in a big bowl, drizzle with vinaigrette and toss.