- 3-4 pieces tortillas
- 1 roast chicken drumstick, skinned, deboned and sliced
- 1 potato, steamed till cooked and thinly sliced
- Some shredded carrot
- 1 onion, sliced
- Some salad leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- A dash of ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Some barbecue sauce, chilli sauce and mayonnaise
- Stack tortillas and wrap in foil to enclose. Bake for 3-4 minutes or until hot in a preheated oven at 180°C.
- To assemble: Place 2-3 slices of potato and some shredded carrot on a tortilla.
- Top with chicken, onion and some salad leaves.
- Squeeze some barbecue sauce, chilli sauce and mayonnaise over the mixture.
- Wrap and roll. Cut into sections and serve at once.