- 6 pieces chicken feet
- 1 chicken drumstick, chopped
- 100g peanuts
- 100g tai tou choy (preserved salted vegetable), soaked, rinsed and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 6 red dates
- 1.3 litres water
- Salt and sugar to taste
- A little monosodium glutamate to taste
- Chop chicken feet into two. Bring water to a boil and add in the feet, drumstick, peanuts, tai tou choy and red dates. Pressure cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Release the pressure and add in seasoning. Serve the soup hot immediately. This soup is a tasty accompaniment to a meal.