- 500-600g chicken, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tbsp shredded young ginger
- 2 stalks spring onion, cut into 2-3 cm lengths
- 1 red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 sprigs coriander leaves, chopped
- Seasoning ingredients
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp chicken stock powder
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/8 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp rice wine (optional)
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp cornflour
- Marinate chicken with seasoning ingredients and place into a heatproof dish. Sprinkle over with ginger shreds, spring onions and red chilli.
- Steam over high heat for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from the heat and discard spring onions. Sprinkle with chopped coriander leaves and serve at once.