This recipe is best with
- 100g Beryls Bittersweet Chocolate Coins 62%
- 75g Whipping Cream
- 10g Mixed dried fruit
- 10g Chopped Nuts of your choice (almond, hazelnuts, walnuts, pistachio, etc.)
- Set up a double boiler then pour in Beryls Bittersweet Chocolate Coins 62% and whipping cream. Stir constantly until it is fully melted.
- Remove from heat and stir the chocolate mixture to become smooth.
- Lastly, add in mixed dried fruit and chopped nuts. Mix well. Pour mixture into small jar/container.
- Sprinkle some leftover dried fruit and chopped nuts on top. Chill overnight before serve.