- Combine all the ingredients for the pickle and steep the pumpkin slices for 30 minutes. Remove pumpkin pieces from the vinegar and shred finely. Use as required in the recipe.
- Blanch organic green noodles in boiling salted water with a few drops of olive oil for five minutes. Drain and rinse under running tap water for 30 seconds. Drain well and put aside.
- Place ready prepared noodles in the base of a serving platter. Arrange the different types of condiments on top of the noodles. Add torn salmon pieces on top.
- For the dressing: Combine all the ingredients. Stir well, then refrigerate for at least 15 minutes before using.
- Drizzle dressing over the salad. Sprinkle with some sesame seeds and toss the salad.
- Serve at once.
You may also like