This recipe is best with
- 260g 70% dark couveture chocolate
- 250g Anchor UHT Whipping Cream
- 2g 5 spice powder
- 50g Anchor Unsalted Butter, cut 4 (room temperature)
- Cocoa powder, for dusting
- 6inch or 7inch mould
- Put chocolate in heat proof bowl.
- Bring Anchor Whipping Cream and 5 spice powder to boil.
- Pour boiled cream into chocolate, using the spatula gently stir until the ganache is homogenous and smooth. Allow ganache to rest for 1-2mins before adding butter.
- Add the butter 2 pieces at a time, stirring gently to blend. When mixture is well mixed. Pour ganache into lined baking pan. Put in fridge until cool then wrap and chill for at least 5 hours or until firm enough to unmould.
- Cut into squares and coat it with cocoa powder. Enjoy