This recipe is best with
- 220 g Gula Melaka
- 12 g Brown Sugar (optional)
- 200 g Anchor Extra Yield Cooking Cream
- 300 g Water
- 1 Egg
- 875 g Water (to cook)
- 1 pcs Pandan Leaf
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- Agar-Agar Powder
- Salt (a pinch)
- Break the Gula Melaka into small pieces the mix it with brown sugar, add water & cook until become syrup, strain and set aside.
- In a bowl, pour in cream with water & egg stir well together, set aside.
- Pour in water, add sugar mixture together with a piece of pandan leaves, boil and strain the mixture.
- Using the same pot, pour the previous melted sugar mixture together with cream & egg mixture, vanilla essence, agar-agar powder & salt.
- Using medium heat, let the mixture sit on stove to slowly boils until it forms curdles.
- Pour into a molds, let it cools down completely, transfer to chiller to chill.
- Cut the prepared agar-agar & Enjoy!