This recipe is best with
- 250g Anchor Salted Tinned Butter
- 150g Caster Sugar
- 1 Whole Egg
- 350g Low Protein Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 3/4 tsp Sodium Bicarbonate
- 200g Whole Almond with skin (toasted, roughly chopped)
- 130g Dry Chicken Floss
- Preheat oven at 160 °C.
- In a mixing bowl with paddle attachment, beat Anchor Butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Slowly add in egg.
- Sift flour, baking powder and sodium bicarbonate together then add into the mixture and mix well.
- Lastly, add in chicken floss and almond. Mix well.
- Divide the dough into 6 smaller dough. Roll each dough into cylinder. Keep in the fridge until firm.(approximately 30 minutes)
- Cut each at 8mm thick and line on baking tray with parchment paper.
- Bake for 13 minutes or until golden brown colour.