This recipe is best with
- 4 pieces barramundi fillet
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt & coarse black pepper to taste
- A pinch of dried dill
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 4 large sheets of puff pastry
- 8pcs (2pcs/pax) of Anchor Processed Cheddar Slices
- 1 egg (beaten for brushing puff pastry)
- 40g mix lettuce
- 12 cherry tomato
- 15g Perfect Italiano Aged Parmesan Grated
- 200f tar-tar sauce
- 1 lemon slice
- Pat the barramundi fillet dry using a kitchen towel. Marinate barramundi fillet using garlic powder, salt, coarse black pepper, and dill. Set aside for a while.
- Place a puff pastry on a chopping board, then put the marinated barramundi on puff pastry.
- Add the Anchor Sliced 12’s Processed Cheddar Cheese on top of barramundi, trim the puff pastry nicely then roll.
- Just before baking, brush a bit with beaten egg to make the puff pastry shinny.
- Baked with a temperature of 220°C for about 20-25minutes or until the puff pastry expands & brown nicely.
- After baking, place a mix lettuce on the center of plate together with cherry tomato on one side & place baked barramundi on top. Sprinkle with a pinch of Perfect Italiano Grated Parmesan.
- Serve with your old-time favourite tar-tar sauce and a slice of lemon. Enjoy!