Welcome, Kuali Bakers! This time, we are showcasing all the most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake submissions here! To enter our giveaway, all you need to do is serve up your most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake using Anchor Cream Cheese, which is the key ingredient to a yummylicious silky burnt cheesecake. Read our full instructions here to win! This recipe is courtesy of Kristine Chan for the “Burnt Cheesecake, Let’s Make It Malaysian-lah!” Contest.
- 320g Anchor cream cheese
- 65g sugar
- 160g whipping cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 0.5g salt
- 3-5 drops lemon juice
- 10g cake flour
- 25g black sesame powder
- 15g soya powder
- Mix the Anchor cream cheese with sugar until smooth.
- Pour in whipping cream, mix it.
- Add yolk and mix well. Slowly added the two eggs.
- Add salt and lemon juice into the mixture, mix it.
- Then add in cake flour.
- Sieved the mixture twice.
- Preheat oven at 230 C.
- Line a deep 6 inch cake pan with a parchment paper.
- Separate the mixture into two.
- Half of the mixture mix with black sesame powder and pour it into the pan. Bake for 5-8 mins.
- Another half of the mixture mix with soya powder. Slowly pour on top of the black sesame mixture.
- Bake for another 30 mins.
- Chill overnight in the fridge after the cake cooling down.