This recipe is a flourless version of Brownie and had a different take of the normal tiramisu.
This recipe is best with
- Flourless Brownies
- 145 g bittersweet chocolate
- 1 tbsp instant coffee granules
- 260 g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 4 large eggs
- 110 g caster sugar
- 150 g walnuts, chopped and lightly toasted
- Cream Cheese Topping
- 280 g Anchor Cream Cheese
- 80 g icing sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 240 g Anchor UHT Whipping Cream
- cocoa powder
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees Celcius.
- Line bottom of baking pan with parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate with instant coffee over a bain marie. After fully melted, allow to cool to 45 degrees Celsius.
- Beat the butter until smooth and creamy but not airy. Stir in cooled chocolate.
- Gradually add eggs, sugar and nuts. Mix until everything are incorporated.
- Pour in baking pan and bake for 19-20mins. Allow to cool completely before cutting.
- Whip softened Anchor Cream Cheese with icing sugar and vanilla essence until smooth and creamy.
- Whip Anchor UHT Whipping Cream until soft peak then fold in cream cheese mixture. Transfer to a piping bag.
- Cut brownies into cubes.
- Put base of a glass with brownies, then pipe cream cheese filling.
- Put another layer of brownies and pipe another layer of cream cheese filling.
- Keep in fridge to let it set 4 hours.
- Dust with cocoa powder when serving, enjoy!