This recipe is best with
- 225g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 160g Sugar
- 3g Vanilla Essence
- 100g Eggs
- 300g All Purpose Flour
- 30g Corn Starch
- 60g Cereal Flakes
- Florentine Mix, as needed
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the Anchor Unsalted Butter, sugar and vanilla together.
- Add in the eggs and mix well.
- Add in the flours and cereal flakes and mix well.
- Roll into 10g balls and top with the florentine mix.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes and set aside to cool.
- When cooled, melt chocolate and dip the bottom of the cookie in chocolate.