This recipe is best with
- 227g Anchor Salted Tinned Butter
- 60g Icing Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 227g All Purpose Flour
- 60g Corn Flour
- 115g Ground Almond
- 60g Caster Sugar
- 60g Cashew Nut, toasted and crushed
- In a mixing bowl with paddle attachment, beat Anchor Butter with icing sugar until light and fluffy.
- Sift flour and corn flour. Combine with ground almond and caster sugar. Add into the butter mixture and mix well.
- Lastly, add in crushed cashew nut.
- Roll down the dough at 8mm thickness between 2 parchment paper. Keep in the fridge until become firm.(aproximately 30 minutes)
- Preheat oven at 160 °C.
- Cut the cookies dough as per your desire size. Line on baking tray with parchment paper.
- Bake for 14 - 16 minutes or until golden brown colour.