This recipe is a courtesy of Anchor Dairy
This recipe is best with
- 140g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 80g eggs
- 130g brown sugar
- 200g all purpose flour
- 4g baking powder
- 4g vanilla essence
- 40g fruit loops cereal
- 250g Anchor cream cheese
- 20g icing sugar
- Prepare cream cheese by creaming Anchor Cream Cheese and icing sugar until light and fluffy. Divide into 40g and keep chill.
- In a bowl, cream Anchor Unsalted Butter and sugar.
- Add in eggs and vanilla essence bit by bit and mix well.
- Sift in the flour and baking powder. Mix well. Fold in the cereal.
- Rest dough in chiller for 30 minutes.
- Divide dough into 100g and wrap cream cheese in the middle. Cover with more cereal.
- Bake at 180C for 10 minutes, and reduce temperature to 170C and continue baking for 18 minutes.