This recipe is a courtesy of Anchor Dairy
- Tart Base:
- 200g cake flour
- 30g ground almonds
- 70g powder sugar
- 2g fine salt
- 120g Anchor Unsalted Butter (room temperature)
- 5g vanilla paste
- 1g yolk + 1 whole egg (70g)
- Cheesy Pudding:
- 100g Anchor Cream Cheese (room temperature)
- 40g castor sugar
- 100g eggs, lightly beaten
- 130g Anchor UHT Fresh Milk
- 120g Anchor UHT Whipping Cream
- 5g vanilla paste
- Honey Caramel Glaze:
- 15g cold water
- 2g gelatin powder
- 80g Anchor Whipping Cream
- 5g honey
- 45g castor sugar
- 15g water
- Heat the oven to 190°C
- In a mixer & using a paddle attachment, add in all dry ingredients.
- Mix vanilla paste & egg mixture, light mix to combine, set aside.
- Next, add in butter & mix until it forms a crumbly texture.
- Lastly, add in the vanilla & egg mixture into the crumbly flour mixture.
- Give it a quick mix & use the pulse so that you don't over mix it.
- Combine & shape the dough slightly flat, rest in chiller for at least 1 hour.
- Flatten the dough into 5mm thickness, shape it & ensure it fit nicely on a 15cm cake pan, trim the dough as require.
- Wrap & keep it chill again for 1 hour.
- Remove the dough from chiller, line the surface of the bottom & side of tart dough in the cake pan, cover with baking stones or any suitable nuts.
- Bake it in oven at 190°C for 15-20minutes
- Remove from oven & remove the baking stones, continue to bake for another 15-20minutes to give it slightly brown effect.
- Using a paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese & sugar until smooth.
- While the mixer running on low speed, slowly add the beaten egg & mix until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, mix the milk, cream & vanilla paste, stir to combine.
- Add the cream cheese mixture into the cream mixture, mix & simmer to combine.
- Strain the the mixture & pour it into the par-baked tart casing.
- Set aside at room temperature to cool down & the chill.
- Mix cold water with gelatin, set aside until its fully bloom.
- Mix cream with honey, warm it in microwave for 20seconds.
- Place the sugar into a pot, slowly heat it until it turns slightly caramalized, add water & stir.
- Pour in cream mixture & let it simmer for around 2 minutes, keep on stirring so it will not burn in the bottom part.
- Add in prepared gelatine, mix & stir.
- Allow the mixture to cools down until 45°C, then pour it over the chilled Cheesy Pudding.
- Wrap & chill for at least 6hours before cutting, enjoy!
Honey Caramel Glaze: