This recipe is courtesy of Anchor Dairy.
This recipe is best with
- 120g Anchor Unsalted Butter Pat, soften
- 5g Vanilla Essence (1tsp)
- 50g Castor Sugar
- 50g Egg (A) Size
- 230g Plain Flour
- 3g Baking Powder (1/2 tsp)
- 3g Baking Soda (1/2 tsp)
- 2g Fine Salt, to taste
- 80g Dark Chocolate
- 80g White Chocolate
- 80g Green Food Colouring
- Beat the butter, vanilla essence, and sugar until fluffy. Add an egg & continue beating until well combined. Place in a few drops of green food colouring.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder & salt, and fold & mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Shape it round & place it on the baking tray with a bit of gap.
- Bake in preheated oven with a temperature of 150°C for 7 minutes depending on the oven condition.
- Remove from the oven & slightly press the middle of the cookies with a melon baller or any suitable utensils.
- Place back in preheated oven & bake for another 10 - 15minutes until crispy & nicely baked.
- Remove the baked cookies, and place the baking tray on a wire rack to cool down.
- Melt the dark chocolate. Let the chocolate set & place nicely in an airtight container.