This recipe is a courtesy of Anchor Dairy
This recipe is best with
- Churros Mixture:
- 100g water
- 100g Anchor Full Cream UHT Milk
- 10g castor sugar
- 2g salt
- 100g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 110g low protein flour
- 200g whole egg
- Chocolate Sauce:
- 200g Anchor Whipping Cream
- 100g dark chocolate
- 30g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- In a saucepan, combine water, Anchor Full Cream Milk, Anchor Unsalted Butter, castor sugar, and salt then heat up until rolling boil.
- Remove from the heat then add in low protein flour, stir until mix well.
- Return back the pan to stove in medium heat stirring all the while until the mixture become smooth.
- Transfer the mixture in a mixing bowl then beat with paddle for cool down around 50C.
- Separate 3 to 4 times, add in the egg and mix until smooth.
- Fill the mixture in a piping bag.
- Preheat the cooking oil to 180C then pipe in the churros.
- Stir consistently then remove from hot oil when is golden brown evenly.
- In a saucepan, warm up Anchor Whipping Cream them pour over to dark chocolate and stir well, then let cool down to around 30C.
- Add in soft Anchor Unsalted Butter then mix well.