This recipe is best with
- 300g all purpose flour
- 2tsp baking powder
- 4 eggs, beaten until foamy
- 250ml Anchor UHT Full Cream Milk
- 500g corn kernel
- 200g Anchor Hi-Melt Processed Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 20g flat leaves parsley, sliced
- Salt & course black pepper, to taste
- For Salsa Dip:
- 300g chopped canned tomato
- 4tbsp tomato ketchup
- A few dash of L&P sauce
- 2tsp brown sugar
- Add the all-purpose flour, baking powder, beaten eggs & Anchor UHT Full Cream Milk. Stir it all until it’s nicely combines.
- Place in the corn kernels’, Anchor Hi-Melt Cheese, flat leaves parsley & all seasoning. Fold slowly until all ingredients nicely combines.
- Heat up the oil until reaches 160°C & then scoop the mixture using a spoon. Cook both sides until nicely caramelized on both sides.
- To make the salsa sauce, simply pour the chopped tomato, tomato ketchup, L&P sauce, brown sugar. Stir well until combine & set aside for later use. Serve the Cheesy Corn Fritters with the salsa dip. Enjoy!