This recipe is best with
- Cream Cheese Mousse
- 70g Anchor Whipping Cream
- 280g Anchor UHT Full Cream Milk
- 150g Anchor Cream Cheese
- Vanilla Essence
- 50g Sugar
- 4g Gelatine
- 20g Water
- To serve
- Bloom gelatine with water for 10mins.
- Heat up anchor whipping cream, anchor milk, anchor cream cheese, vanilla essence and sugar until lightly boiling. Add in gelatine to dissolve, mix well.
- Seperate into 4 glass. Let it cool before chilling in fridge for 4 hours or overnight. Enjoy with fresh strawberry!
To make cream cheese panna cotta