This recipe is best with
- 500g Mashed Potato
- 80g Anchor Hi-Melt Cheese
- 5g Coriander Leaves
- 20g Garlic
- 80g Yellow Onion
- 300g Minced Chicken (pre-cooked)
- 120g Turkey Ham
- 30g White Breadcrumbs
- 5g Salt
- 2g Black pepper
- 300g Anchor Extra Stretch Mozzarella Shredded
- 150g All Purpose Flour
- 100g Eggs
- 200g White Breadcrumbs
- 2g Dry Parsley
- 30g Anchor Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- In a medium size mixing bowl, add the prepared mashed potato with the Anchor Hi-Melt Cheese, coriander, garlic, yellow onion, pre-cooked minced chicken, turkey ham, white breadcrumbs, salt, course black-pepper & also the. Ensure to mix it well & then place it in the chiller for about 15 minutes, (this process will ensure that it will shape much more easier)
- Next, make a small dough ball then stuffed in the Anchor Mozzarella Shredded & then shape it like a croquettes.
- After done with shaping, lightly dust coat the entire surface of croquettes with all-purpose flour then with lightly beaten eggs & lastly with parsley & breadcrumbs mixture.
- Store it inside a chiller for at least 30minutes before deep-frying or in freezer in order to get a longer shelf life, (this will also ensure a better texture when deep-frying)
- To deep-fry simply place in a deep-fryer with a temperature of 180C for about 3 minutes or until golden brown, drain it then sprinkle with Anchor Grated Parmesan & serve it while it’s still hot.