This recipe is best with
- 200g All Purpose Flour
- 180g Caster Sugar
- 150g Anchor Salted Butter (cold, cubes)
- 50g Ground Almond
- Cake Batter:
- 280g Anchor Salted Butter
- 280g Caster Sugar
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 340g All Purpose Flour
- 1/2tsp Salt
- 1tsp Baking Powder
- 265g Anchor UHT Full Cream Milk
- In a mixing bowl with paddle attachment, combine flour, sugar, Anchor Butter and ground almond together and mix until become crumble texture.
- Set aside.
- Preheat oven at 170°C. Grease the cake mould by brushing with soft butter or using oil spray.
- In a mixing bowl with paddle attachment, beat Anchor Butter and sugar at medium speed until fluffy.
- Then gradually add in eggs and egg yolk to mix well.
- Turn the speed to low, add in sifted flour, salt and baking powder and mix well.
- Lastly, add in Anchor Full Cream Milk and mix well.
- Pour batter into 11inchx10 inch cake mould, sprinkle crumble over the top of cake batter.
- Bake for 35 - 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.