This recipe is best with
- 250g All Purpose Flour
- 4g Baking Powder
- 4g Baking Soda
- 120g Icing Sugar
- 2g Salt
- 100g Ground Almonds
- 5g Vanilla Essence
- 200g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 1 drop Red Colouring
- 1 drop Green Colouring
- 1 drop Orange Colouring
- Sprinkle of Castor Sugar
- Preheat oven to 150C and prepare a tray with grease paper.
- In a bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, icing sugar and salt.
- Make sure ground almond is finely ground, and sift together into flour mixture.
- Mix in the vanilla essence and Anchor Unsalted Butter, until a dough is formed.
- Divide the dough into 3 portions and add in colouring for the different doughs.
- Roll each dough into a log and combine it together.
- Pinch 10g of the colourful dough and roll into a ball.
- Bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minute.
- Once the dough is cooled, cover in castor sugar.