This is very delicious, trust me.
- Anchor Unsalted Butter 200g
- Castor Sugar 120g
- Brown Sugar 120g
- Whole Egg 120g
- Low Protein Flour 400g
- Ground Almond 80g
- Baking Powder 12g
- Dried Pitted Dates 250g
- Butterscotch Chip 100g
- In a bowl, soften the Anchor Unsalted Butter then add in castor sugar and brown sugar and beat until creamy.
- Add in the egg and beat until combined.
- Add the low protein flour, ground almond and baking powder into the butter mixture then mix until becoming a cookie dough.
- Add in the dried pitted dates and butterscotch chip then mix well.
- At this stage, if the dough is too soft, cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Scoop batter into the baking tray.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 10 to 12 minutes until golden brown.