This recipe is best with
- Sweet Crust:
- 165g Anchor Unsalted Butter (cold, cubes)
- 95g Sugar
- A pinch of Salt
- 270g All Purpose Flour
- 1 Egg Yolk
- Egg Filling:
- 580g Anchor UHT Whipping Cream
- 190g Anchor UHT Full Cream Milk
- 8 Egg Yolk
- 100g Caster Sugar
- In a mixing bowl with paddle attachment, mix Anchor Butter, sugar, salt and flour together until crumbly and the butter well coated with all the ingredients.
- Add in egg yolk mix until become a dough. Rest the dough for 20 minutes in a fridge.
- Scale 40g of dough into egg tart mould(5cm diameter) then press evenly.
- Put the tarts in a freezer for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven at 200c °C.
- In a saucepan, heat Anchor Whipping Cream and Anchor Full Cream Milk.
- Use a hand whisk to mix egg yolks and caster sugar into a bowl.
- Then gradually add in hot cream mixture to the egg mixture.
- Pour the sauce into the tart mould 5 cm diameter until reach 80% of the height.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes.