This recipe is best with
- 15g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 300g Canned Fruits (Peach, Cherries, etc)
- 120g Anchor UHT Full Cream Milk
- 120g Anchor UHT Whipping Cream
- 100g Sugar
- 150g Whole Eggs
- 5g Vanilla Essence
- 150g All Purpose Flour
- 5g Salt
- Icing Sugar for garnish (optional)
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C, and line a 8" cake mould with an aluminium foil. Grease with Anchor Unsalted Butter.
- In a bowl, combine Anchor Milk, Anchor Whipping Cream, sugar, eggs and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
- Whisk in flour and salt, making sure no flour lumps are visible.
- Arrange the canned fruits into the 8" cake mould, and pour the batter into the cake mould. (Sieve the batter if batter is lumpy)
- Bake for 50 minutes, until the sides are golden brown.
- Cool for 15 minutes on a wire rack, and serve warm with a dusting of icing sugar, or a side of ice cream.