This recipe is best with
- 16 nos cooked prawns
- 1small can orange segments
- 30g croutons
- 4 slices beef bacon, deep fried & crushed
- 350g romaine lettuce, cut small
- 100g Mainland Tasty Block , cubed
- For Dressing
- 200ml Anchor UHT Extra Yield Cooking Cream, chilled
- 2 tbps yellow mustard
- 3 tbps honey
- A pinch of dry parsley
- Additional ingredients
- 2 small package Japanese flavoured dry seaweed, sliced
- 1 tbsp fish roe
- In a bowl, mix all prawns, orange segments, croutons, beef bacon, Romaine lettuce, and Mainland Tasty Block, then transfer to salad plate.
- Add Extra Yield Cooking Cream, yellow mustard, honey & parsley in a jar. Mix all ingredients until well combines, drizzle on salad mixture on salad plate.
- Lastly top with Japanese seaweed and fish roe. Enjoy!