This recipe is courtesy of Anchor Dairy in conjunction of Ramadan & Raya season!
This recipe is best with
- 150g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 20g Egg Yolk
- 100g Perfect Italiano Parmesan Cheese
- 175g All Purpose Flour
- 25g Corn Flour
- 15g Milk Powder
- 2g Salt
- Chocolate Coating:
- misc, White Chocolate
- misc, Pink Coloring
- misc, Green Coloring
- misc, Milk/Dark Chocolate
- Garnish (Optional):
- misc, Chopped Nuts
- misc, Sprinkles
- With a mixer, cream Anchor butter until soft for about 2 minutes. Add egg yolk and mix for about 10 seconds.
- Add sifted flour, cornflour and milk powder. Stir and mix a little using a silicone spatula.
- Add parmesan then mix until the dough comes together. At this point, preheat the oven to 165°C.
- Transfer the dough onto a clean work silicon mat. Roll it out to about 0.5mm-10mm.
- Transfer it to a tray and refrigerate for 30mins or until the dough is firm. Then cut it out into sticks, about 5" long.
- Transfer onto a tray lined with parchment paper. Brush each top with egg yolk, then sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake for about 35 minutes or until golden brown, depending on your cut-out sizes.
- Melt white chocolate, add colouring, mix well then drizzle on the cookie stick (optional add sprinkles/nuts) lay on parchment paper to allow chocolate to set.
- For dark chocolate/milk chocolate, melt the chocolate, and drizzle on the cookie stick (optional add sprinkles/nuts). lay on parchment paper to allow chocolate to set. Serve!