Welcome, Kuali Bakers! This time, we are showcasing all the most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake submissions here! To enter our giveaway, all you need to do is serve up your most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake using Anchor Cream Cheese, which is the key ingredient to a yummylicious silky burnt cheesecake. Read our full instructions here to win! This recipe is courtesy of Wen Lim for “Burnt Cheesecake, Let’s Make It Malaysian-lah!” Contest.
“The cake didn’t turn out to be green colour because I used home planted pandan. If you prefer green nice looking cake, you can use green colouring or pandan extract. This is a very fragrant yummy Malaysian cake with strong pandan coconut cheese smell.” – Wen Lim
- 500g Anchor cream cheese
- 10g corn starch
- 85g eggs
- 300g coconut cream
- 50g pandan water (6 pieces of pandan leaves, blended)
- 35g melted gula melaka
- 20g coconut flakes
- 2 table spoon of milk powder
- Preheat oven to 210 degree Celsius.
- Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese and gula melaka until no lump for approximately 5 minutes.
- Add in eggs, coconut cream, pandan water, beat until smooth.
- Add in milk powder, corn starch and coconut flakes.
- Put in the 6 inches baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 45 minutes and chill for 8 hours. Ready to serve!